Who We Are
Everything you want.
More than you expect.
Hillcrest Senior Living Neighborhood, is owned and operated by not-for-profit Bozeman Deaconess Health Services and is a member of the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (AAHSA). Originally built in the 1960s, the entire community was completely rebuilt in 2001. Today Aspen Pointe has 115 apartments of varying sizes and styles, including 12 floor plan options.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who owns Hillcrest Senior Living?
- Hillcrest Senor Living is owned and operated by Bozeman Deaconess Health Services as a not for profit community. We are not part of a chain of corporations with other locations. Hillcrest is a member of the American Association of Homes and Services for the Aging (AAHSA), the association for not-for-profit organizations serving the aged.
- Are pets allowed?
- Pets are allowed in first floor apartments, provided they meet certain guidelines.
- What is the minimum age to be a resident at Hillcrest?
- Active adults aged 62 and older are welcome.
- Is there a smoking policy?
- We are a non-smoking community. No smoking is allowed anywhere in the community, including apartment homes and the grounds.
- Is skilled nursing available at Hillcrest?
- We are an independent and assisted living community. If a resident requires skilled nursing we will assist with transfer to a higher level of care.
Resident Satisfaction Surveys
Hillcrest has a proven track record of excellence. Every six months we survey our residents and families to track our success in providing quality services such as customer satisfaction, housekeeping service, maintenance service, promptness in requests for assistance and our culinary excellence. This is a sample of our most recent survey (Completed December 2011):
- 98% of our residents and their families would recommend us to their friends.
- 100% of our residents and their families said that our staff shows care and compassion when providing services.
- 100% of our residents and their families said our staff responds to requests for assistance in a timely manner.
Copies of this survey are available on request.